Travel map: Public parking
Travel map: VIP parking
Travel map: Supporter coaches
We are making every effort to make the Cyclo-Cross World Championships 2021 in Ostend as accessible as possible for all sports enthusiasts, including supporters with specific needs and requirements. We are collaborating with Inter to optimise the experience for people with disabilities. So what facilities do we have planned for Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 January 2021?
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities. We do recommend using public transport if possible (coastal tram to accessible stops Renbaan and Koninginnelaan in Ostend).
- Accessible public entrances A and B (entrance C is not accessible).
- The site is accessible from the beach front and the hippodrome.
- A reserved area for people with disabilities near the main building by the course with a view of the hippodrome, a large screen and the finish area.
- Accessible sanitary facilities by the main building of the course and in the sanitary area by the Thermae Palace Hotel.
- Inter volunteers will be on site to offer their assistance.
- Persons with disabilities and the people accompanying them must have regular tickets.
If you would like to use the car park, the reserved area or the assistance of our volunteers, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1 January 2021. We will provide you with the necessary information for the event.