International airports in the area:
- Ostend-Bruges: 5 km
- Lille Lesquin: 100 km
- Brussels Zaventem: 125 km
We advise everyone to travel to the World Championships by public transport as much as possible.
Ostend's terminal station is quick and easy to get to from all directions. The site of the World Championships is a 15-minute walk from the station. You can also travel to the site by tram. Timetable for SNCB trains: www.belgianrail.be
The coastal tram between De Panne and Knokke (Line 0) stops at the site entrances on both sides. Trams run every 15 minutes. Timetable for De Lijn trams and buses: www.delijn.be
From Brussels or elsewhere, take the E40 – A10 motorway to Ostend and from the President Kennedy roundabout at the end of the A10 follow the signs.
ATTENTION: the site can only be reached as indicated by the signs
Duinkerkseweg (at the airport) – 1,850 parking spaces
- Station car park (free) – 2,500 parking spaces
- Lange Nelle lighthouse car park (free) – 5,000 parking spaces
- Various paid underground parking spaces – 2,800 parking spaces
- Various paid aboveground parking spaces – 2,000 parking spaces
- Coach parking
- Northlaan, Nieuwpoortsesteenweg – 150 parking spaces